- My parents 30th wedding anniversary dinner is one day away. The venue has been changed 3 times in the past five days. Really want to pull my hair out at this point.
- LOVED LOVED LOVED Michelle Obama’s speech. Brought tears to my eyes. She’s going to be a fantastic first lady!
- Went to Chinatown with my cousin and watched her bargain the gift I bought for my parents anniversary down from $498 to $300 (and then Chloe’s Vietnamese dress, which is absolutely beautiful, by the way, from $18 to $11). Remind me to give her children some amazing Christmas presents.
- Still working on the guestbook, but it’s going to look kickass. It’s a black album with one picture per page, matted on white paper, then black paper, and I’m going to have guests sign in silver pen.
- Way behind on my work.
- Way behind on blogging and commenting.
- Been reading about one super-cheesy-no-plot-really-bad romance novel per night just to take all the stress out of the day (No, I don’t have time to do this, but if I didn’t – I would just go insane from the stress). I’m on my seventh book. Had five delivered last night via Amazon. Two more on the way from eBay. Need to stop by Target for more. It’s going to be a long week.
- I am SO ready to leave and go to Photoshop World. I’ve already scheduled my entire time there. Countdown: EIGHT DAYS.
- That’s all I have time for. Back to work.