UPDATED 9/17/08: You all ROCK! I’m having so much fun reading all your answers. 🙂 Keep them coming. . .
I have a big favor to ask, pretty please. I’m throwing a “Family Feud” game for a party and I need people to survey. 🙂 That’s where you come in, you lucky survey-takers!! I’ll put the questions in this post, and if you would be so very kind to leave a comment with your answers. They aren’t hard questions, but there are a few.
1. Your favorite ice cream flavor.
2. Name something you would find in a baby’s diaper bag.
3. Name something that runs on batteries.
4. Name an animal with more than four legs.
5. Name a unit of currency used in a country other than the US.
6. Name something you would take from a restaurant.
7. Name a country other than the US that you admire.
8. Name a department in a supermarket.
9. Name an animal many people are scared of.
10. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
11. Name something you would wear on the beach.
12. Name a famous Mickey.
13. Name something a teenage boy can do for hours at a time.
14. Name something you would buy for more than a thousand dollars.
15. Name the coolest website of all time.
16. Name a former president that most people would say is honest.
17. Name something that might annoy a student.
18. Name a reason a man might send his wife flowers.
19. Name someone you wouldn’t want to get a phone call from.
20. Name something a person wouldn’t want living in their house.
21. Name a musician who goes by one name.
22. Name something you would put in your salad.
23. Name a yellow fruit.
24. What is the most boring subject in school?
25. What is the first thing you do when you arrive at work?
26. Name a game you would play at a birthday party.
27. What would you choose to come out of the school drinking fountain instead of water?
28. Name something under your bed.
29. Name a power a superhero might have.
30. Name something found in a backpack.
31. Name something you would find in a freezer.
32. What is your favorite reality show?
33. Name something people save their money for.
34. Name something you do during your lunch hour.
35. Name a complaint an older generation would have about a younger generation.
36. What is a pet name a husband might call his wife?
37. Name a place children think monsters hide.
38. Name a country that begins with the letter “A.”
39. Name something a woman might leave a lipstick mark on.
40. Name something an employee might ask a boss for.
41. What is something teenagers do on a Saturday night?
42. Name a food that is good with milk.
43. Name an excuse people give for being late to work.
44. Name something you would find in a hotel room.
45. Name a household appliance you use every day.
46. Name an award you would like to receive at work.
47. Name a food people most often cook in the microwave.
48. What is something you would ask for extras of at a restaurant?
49. Name a piece of furniture a person needs help moving.
50. Name a food that easily gets stuck in your teeth.
51. Name something that would be hard to eat with chopsticks.
52. Name a TV show with the word “family” in it, past or present.
53. Name something with claws.
Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it.