Tagged by Christine.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:05
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (they really are a girl’s best friend!) 🙂 ditto
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pineapple Express. Too funny.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Oh goodness. Heroes is definitely at the top of the list. I’m really getting into TrueBlood recently. And, of course, any bad reality shows, currently watching The Island and I Love Money – and I can’t wait for Charm School and Rock of Love to come back.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? granola bar, if I remember to eat breakfast
6. What is your middle name? same as my daughter’s middle name
7. What food do you dislike? nori/seaweed; tastes like I’m licking an aquarium
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? heehee. I just got the soundtrack to Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog and I LOVE it. It was a freakin’ hilarious show. You can still go to the website and watch it. It’s just over 40 minutes long and totally worth it.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Hundai Sonata
10. Favourite sandwich? mmm. . .a meatball Vietnamese sandwich (banh mi) – who thought peas would taste good in a sandwich?
11. What characteristic do you despise? mean. being mean and nasty to people.
12. Favourite item of clothing? I’m a tshirt and jeans girl.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? China, Italy, Vietnam, Australia, Hawaii, Norway – I have a long list of places I want to go; love to travel
14. Favourite brand of clothing? I usually shop at New York and Co, but that’s for work stuff
15. Where would you retire to? Norway
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don’t usually do a big thing for my birthday
17. Favourite sport to watch? Not into the sports. The only time I watch is when my family makes me, and even then I usually fall asleep.
18. When is your birthday? I’m a capricorn – that should help narrow it down.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? totally a night person; it hurts so much that my husband is a morning person and needs his sleep.
20. What is your shoe size? 8
21. Pets? a beta fish and a kitten
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? unfortunately no. nothing going on. BOO!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to study sharks
24. How are you today? feeling swamped; i am going to my cousin’s proposal tonight so that should be an interesting end to my day
25. What is your favourite candy(lollie/chocolate)? See’s chocolates
26. What is your favourite flower? Carnations
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 17th – vacation! ;p
28. What is your full name? Oh, I can’t share that… not on the blog at least!
29. What are you listening to right now? Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog. When I mentioned it above I couldn’t help but watch it again. [“Home is where the heart is, so your real home’s in your chest” ] Oh, the massive amounts of hilarity!
30. What was the last thing you ate? a peach gummy bear
31. Do you wish on stars? not for a long time
32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? brown
33. How is the weather right now? yuck – HOT
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I haven’t been on the phone yet today, but I do need to call my sister.
35. Favourite soft drink? Pepsi
36. Favourite restaurant? Banh Mi, Che Cali (isn’t it great that Vietnamese restaurants are usually named after the dish they specialize in – comes in handy)
37. Real hair colour? brown
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? my tigger; i miss that stuffed animal
39. Summer or winter? Winter. I really dislike the heat.
40. Hugs or kisses? depends on who’s doing the hugging or kissing 🙂
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
42. Coffee or tea? COFFEE. Can not make it through the morning without coffee – mostly due to staying up late at night.
43. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. Got into a car accident (I’m okay) with the meanest old man (called the cops after accusing me of in the future going to my insurance company and lying – bastard).
44. What is under your bed? what isn’t under my bed?
45. What did you do last night? worked on a contract
46. What are you afraid of? right now? our economy’s spiral into hell.
47. Salty or sweet? salty
48. How many keys on your key ring? 12 – but i don’t know what all of them are for
49. How many years at your current job? almost 4. 🙂
50. Favourite day of the week? Saturday.
51. How many places have you lived in? 8 = 6 states, 2 countries, lots of schools
52. Do you make friends easily? Not even sort of. I am horrible at making new friends. It’s so awkward.